Monday, October 25, 2010

A Weekend full of Blessings

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




My wonderful weekend began on Thursday  after I got out of my observational drawing class. I came home to the BIGEST surprise of my life! Jesse (my fiancé, LOL. I love presenting him as such now haha) Proposed to me!! Yes girls (& boys) yours truly is getting married!!! Wow, so many exclamation points right. Well, what I say, I’m super exited. A girl has been waiting.  It makes me feel so good to know that I’m starting my own little family, Izek, Jesse, Chanel, Gismoe, and I.  So Jesse and I decided to get 
married in a courthouse some time soon and have a wedding by church in June or July of next year. With that being said, I’m already putting a few mood boards together of my dream weddings. I want to go all out and make our wedding the most beautiful day in our lives.
Next, my Daddy’s birthday was on Thursday as well but we
celebrated on Saturday. A few weeks before, Ivette (my sister) and I planned to surprise my Dad with a Mariachi band. (He had always wanted one since he turned 50 four years ago.) Anyway, needless to say that this was the most beautiful gift he ever received. He was so happy he even cried, which made all of us cry. He spent all night singing and dancing, like the happiest man in the world. The night was perfect; I spent it with the people I love most and my closest friends (Maribel and Sonia).  I was glad they were both able to make it. Even Sonia because she drove down from an 1hr 1/2 away! Exceptional drives must I add because she got here hella quick.  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little weekend recap.

Love,
Dulce Candy

First Outfit:
Merona for Target blouse, Blazer (gift from Sonia), F21 shorts, ZARA tights, Caroline's nude pumps

Second Outfit:
F21 top and jeggings, Cuteseygirl shoes