Tuesday, October 12, 2010

After Class...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


This is what I wore to class last night. I have a 4 hr. class every Monday night, a
sewing class to be exact. I'm so happy I switched majors because I love fashion
design, it's very hands on. All I did last night was sew, sew, sew. Anyway, After class
we got some late night snacks at Mc D's since our fridge was empty. Does anyone
else love food shopping like I do?! I use to DESPITE just the though of it when I was
younger. I love cooking, even more now that I got pregnant because I love to try
new recipes from all my cooking books or on-line. I guess because I want to make
sure Jesse and Izek eat right.
To get on to what I wore:
F21 Top & Shorts, Primark shoes (from London), & Nexus watch.


XO,
Dulce Candy