Monday, October 11, 2010

5 Stars for Baby Safety

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yesterday, I spend the morning with my dear friend Maribel having breakfast. We
then drove to our hometown to spend time with our families. I went to church for
the first time in a long time with my parents and Wendy and then we had a lovely
dinner at El Cabo Mexican restaurant. Jesse then came over later from work and
we all pretty much just relaxed with my family since Sundays are usually taken
with more ease. Now I'm working on this post because I won't have time since I
have class tonight. (6-10 PM) Anyway,I just began my 6th month and YES I'm due 
in 4 months (Feb 6) a lot of people don't understand how long a pregnancy really is...
Also, wearing heels is PERFECTLY safe during pregnancy but comfortable, that's another
story.


XO,
Dulce Candy