Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Married Woman

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Zara dress, Louis Vuitton speedy, Forever 21 nude heels, River Island watch, Hamsa bracelet, F21 necklace


Today was the day that Jesse and I became husband and wife. *sight* that just sounds too good coming out. We got
married by court and as we were asked to exchange words, I totally chocked up. I couldn't get the words
out because I was so happy. Hasn't that ever happened to you?
Anyways, the Church wedding will be in the Summer of 2011 (next year) YAY!!! Planning is much more
difficult than I could of imagined.
Thank You guys so much for congratulating us! It means a lot. I hope you all of you continue to follow
my journey as a wife and mother (and of course fashion blogger haha).


XO,
Dulce Candy