Sunday, October 24, 2010

Layered

(via fashiongonerogue)
Layers, layers and more layers. I'm all about layered knits and chunky silhouettes.

Spent another weekend in LA shooting a winter lookbook for Threadsence and enjoying some quality time with my family.
A big thank you to Threadsence for spoiling me rotten and feeding me at some of the best restaurants LA has to offer. I loved all of their winter pieces and was really inspired and impressed by the styling for the lookbook. I've done a few different lookbook shoots in the past, but Threadsence was by far the most organized and thoughtful in their story behind the lookbook.

___________________

Want to make me the happiest little blogger ever? "Like" Sam's painting (1st like the rag & bone page). Thank you, this really means a lot to me!