Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Closet....

&
AFTER




















This is the extra bedroom in our apartment, since I had a lot of stuff Jesse and I decided to turn this room into my walk in closet.  I revamped the whole room with furniture we purchased at Ikea. I'm proud to say that it is FINALLY done! Everything is well organized and its easier for me to get dressed in the morning.  I realized that you don't have to hang everything. So I stored all my sweaters, cardigans, knits, and t-shirts away and I only hung delicates. The one last things I have to do is to color code my clothes, I was just too overwhelmed with all the mess we made when Jesse built the closet system that I just hung everything to get it out the way.  I also filmed a video for you guys on Youtube which shall be up soon. I hope you guys get inspired!

XO,
Dulce Candy