Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. Eda J. Le Shan

Here  I was a Target yesterday doing our baby registry for the baby shower next month. Yes, baby showers are suppose to be a surprise which is why I don't know the exact date it's going to happen. But anyway, we went to Target to pick out a few things we really wanted for Izek. The time is near and I still have so MUCH to do before he arrives. Hopefully we can move and get settled in with in the next 4 months. I still don't know if I want to create a nursery for him.  I can't bear the fact that he will be sleeping in a whole different room, so maybe I'll just place the crib next to our bed. 

The lovely ladies at Annie & Isabel were kind enough to send me two hospital gowns. Aren't these adorable?  I chose the zebra print and to my surprise, they also sent me the pink polka dotted one.
I already know Jesse is going to be snapping pictures of me during my stay at the hospital. And now I'm going to be in some cute little hospital gowns instead of those dreadful blue things the hospital gives you.  Check out their blog here  and take a look at all of the lovely mommas in their cute gowns!
(wrapped with love, can't you tell?)