Thursday, July 14, 2011

mellow yellow


(pants-Urban Outfitters, button down-J.Crew, hat-Urban Outfitters, shoes-Pour La Victoire, necklace-c/o Lauren Elan, bracelets-DIY, bangle-Fine Art of Design, sunnies-c/o Norma Kamali)

Another example of my formula hard at work.
Hooray for easy summer dressing!
As you've probably noticed, Sam and I finally gained entrance unto our roof. We were pleasantly surprised to find a bbq already up there. We plan to follow suite and get our bbq on this weekend, aka Carmagedon to anyone in LA this weekend. Speaking of Carmagedon, did you know there is an app for that? and that JetBlue is (already sold out) offering $4 flights between the Long Beach and Burbank airports b/c of it? Yeah. uhuh. Welcome to LA.

*UPDATE* I'm beyond thrilled and honored to be nominated for Most Coveted Closet in the Polyvore Blogger Awards. Please vote for me (or anyone of the other AMAZING bloggers nominated, I'm in good company) by creating a set inspired by one of my looks. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your vote!