Friday, July 15, 2011

Miami Fashion Week (Swim) Day 1

As soon as we landed in Miami on Wednesday we knew  how much fun this city was going to be! We've had our agenda pretty full with things to do here and I want to thank you guys for letting
us know about the best places to eat, shop and play! Last night I attended the Cosmopolitan
Summer Splash and I the chance to meet the beautiful Jackie Guerrido, she was super sweet!
Wardrobe malfunction! Ugh I knew this bra choice was the wrong one! 

Jesse and I took a stroll on South Beach around 1 AM. The water feels like a heated pool and it's super
clear to the eye. It was so romantic and quite relaxing, the best way to end a 
great night.
Here I am in front of the late Versace's former mansion. Just thinking about what happened and the 
blood that was on these steps brings chills to my spine. r.i.p
I am COMPLETELY obsessed with all of the Sally Hansen real nail polish strips.  It looks
like my manicure was over $20 but in reality I paid half the price. Saves time and money! 
I ordered ceviche. It was delicious but it was just not the same with out tostadas and Tapatio.  
Shopping for a bathing suit for the following day.

Outfit:
Forever 21 top, ZARA shorts, Alexander Way Rocco purse, Aldo shoes, and Invicta gold watch
                                                                             
 Outfit (daytime)
Forever 21 jumper, Aldo sandals, and Love Culture purse

XOXO
Dulce Candy