Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tie-Dye

Excited to announce that I started my 31 daily monthly blog post challenge yesterday! I'm really going
to try and post daily even if its not an outfit but we'll see how that goes since I'll be traveling a lot this
month. 
This Wednesday I'll be flying to Utah with my hubby and Izek because I will be a guest speaker
at the Evo Conference! You can read my bio here and find out more about what this conference is going
to be about. Hopefully I get a chance to hang out with Laurie and Tiffany from Natures Knockout while
 I'm there! Ugh, I LOVE them!!! 
Oh and guess who is going to Miami Fashion Week in 2 weeks!!! This will be my first time going to 
Miami and I can't wait to go and have some fun under the sun!

P.S.
We are also planning a huge meet and greet here in L.A. soon which might tie in with my retail website
release party! I will keep you guys posted with more information on this....XOXO 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Forever 21 top, ZARA leggings, Aldo platforms, Target watch, and Forever 21 necklace