Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm on the Cover of The Stylist Handbook!

Last night was unforgettable! I attended the unveiling of They Stylist Handbook magazine party at Cement
Studios in Downtown L.A. I feel so blessed to have been chosen as the cover model for Vol. 3. It was me
or Rachel Zoe! Can you imagine how happy I was to see myself on the cover for the first time last night?!
I still have to pinch myself because it feels surreal! I want to thank the lovely Editor-in-Chief Devon Poer
(who also styled me at the photo-shoot) and the amazing Daryl Henderson who is the Director of Photo-
graphy for TSH :) Thanks to all of you for supporting me and leaving me wonderful messages on
Facebook and Twitter, it means the world to me to be able to share my success with all of you! 

I hope you guys liked it. You can sign up and get a copy when the issue is released next month.

Photobucket

Thanks to Patrick Botz-Forbes from PBF Photography for providing me w/ the following pictures :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Following shots with my Canon...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Behind the Scenes the day of the Photoshoot.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket