Monday, July 18, 2011

in bloom


(dress- Topshop, shoes-c/o Miista, headpiece- vintage/Etsy, bandeau-Urban Outfitters, sunnies-Karen Walker c/o Need Supply, bracelets- Fine Art of Design, Konstantino, rings-Threadsence, LowLuv)
Sam and I spent a lazy Sunday wandering around the botanical gardens at Huntington Library. After hours of walking, my new mesh Miista booties proved to be the sensible summer shoe I've been looking for.  I like the way they pair with fluttery dresses and dress down pouffy mini skirts, while managing to not kill my feet. All signs point to the makings of a great shoe.

P.S. Please vote for me for the Most Coveted Closet in the Polyvore awards by creating a set inspired by one of my looks. Thank you, your vote means a lot to me.
Did you know you could win a Chanel bag just for voting? Yup, get on it!