Sunday, March 13, 2011

Plans and more plans

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daddy's girl
Photobucket

My family came over to our house to celebrate my little sisters 20th birthday! (Twilight  style LOL)
I wore my new ZARA blazer along with a pink Forever 21 top and Primark (bought in London) shoes.
I went for something casual since we were all just lounging around the house. 
Oh and guess what!? We found the place where we are hosting the reception for our wedding!! The thing 
is though that it's no longer August 20th (my birthday) it might be August 13th but it's okay. Having our
wedding on the 20th would take all the meaning out of my birthday so a week before is even better. 
Next on the agenda is to look for a church and then a month from now my wedding dress!!! (triple exclamation). I'm giving my body one more month to get down to a decent size so I don't have to alter
my dress too often. I already have my dream dress on speed dial, it's by Monique Lhuillier and it's
just the most beautiful fairytale dress. Let's just hope I can make this happen.