Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another casual day

Photobucket

Hey dolls!
So today my little family and I decided to head out to the mall for a bit of retail therapy. I got a few
things that I cannot wait to share with you on future post, mostly all from ZARA. I wore this casual
outfit because I love being comfortable while I shop. You will never see me with heels at the mall. My
feet will die if that was the case. Anyway, I got a few questions as to why Jesse and I hired a wedding
planner. Well, balancing a new life with a baby, school, work, Youtube, blog, and the new project
(the exciting news I will share with you soon on my blog), has taken a lot of energy from me.
If you ever planned a wedding then you know how much stress it is. I tried. I just rather not. A wedding planner was the best
thing for us. Of course I obviously still have input which is great because besides the stress, it's
actually very fun to plan a weeding.
Speaking of weddings, tomorrow we are going out to see a few venues. One of them is
beyond beautiful, right by the beach in Santa Monica. *sigh* so romantic. The rest of the week is
filled with appointments and meetings so expect dressier outfits!!
Until then, check out how chubby my little turtle is getting.


"What's up ladies?"