Saturday, March 26, 2011

“For every dark night, there's a brighter day” Tupac

Hey ladies!
It's been cloudy and rainy for the past few days here in L.A. and typically when the sun doesn't shine I tend
to dress up and wear bright clothing. I think it's because the clouds make everything seem so depressing.
Anyway, scroll down to the end if you want to see where I got the inspiration for this look. Oh and YES
 that IS paint on my feet LOL,  I painted my office yesterday and got it all over myself. This darn
paint just won't come off!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Inspiration
Photobucket
There's many things I love about this outfit and the skirt is one of them, so I decided to make my own. 
Very excited with the outcome and I'll be definitely making more in different colors. 

Skirt- My own design
Top- Thrifted
Bra- Downtown L.A.
Shoes- Bakers
Watch- Invicta
Charm bracelet- Daftone
Pocket watch worn as necklace- Vintage revamped

Here is my most recent fashion and beauty haul video. Enjoy my picks :)