Monday, March 7, 2011

Outfit Post

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Invicta gold watch, Aldo purse, Forever 21 shorts and boots, Vintage sweater

Our wedding planner and I are still looking for our wedding venue. I'm thinking about having it on a
country club so let's just hope we find one that's not booked on a Saturday. I can't believe the wedding is
this summer, only 5 more months!! I'm finally healthy enough to start my work out routine since giving
birth 6 weeks ago. I couldn't wait to start because I need to get in shape so I can start looking for a wedding dress as soon as possible, plus summer is right around the corner and I need to TONE UP because I'm
giggly all the way around :)
We also bought the Kinect and Dance Central video game and it's so much fun! I've been getting a work out
trying to nail the Christina Milian "Dip It Low" dance routine but I can still only get 4 stars :( All
this talking about the game makes me want to go play right now....I think I am....