Sunday, March 27, 2011

changes

(lace crop top- c/o Chic Shop, lace epaulet bra- c/o Free People, pants-asos, round ring- crossroads, other rings- H&M, F21, Erin Wasson, vintage)
I have some pretty big news to share, but I'm going to make you wait for it.
I haven't fully come to terms with this new life change.
And it's not: a pregnancy, an engagement, a wedding

And now a glimpse at my new hair.
Nothing really outrages, I've termed this my mermaid hair stage.
My hair has been every color you can imagine. From platinum blond, honey blond, ashy blond, dirty blond, pink and yellow, to light brown, chocolate brown, reddish brown, dark brown, black, red black, blue black, ombre.
Been there. Done that.
I just want locks down to my waist in luscious shades of honey and frosty lemon.

New hair courtesy of Shannon Dean at Revamp salon.
Shannon is by far the best hairstylist I've ever encountered.
He also happens to be a really good friend.