Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Dance

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






Hi dolls!
Today Jesse and I visited a few venues in Santa Monica which had beautiful views but it was not what
we were thinking so were are still looking, wish us luck! Since we were at the harbor already, I decided to
change the scenario and shoot todays outfit of the day here:) The day was GORGEOUS, 81 degrees.
*heaven on earth i tell ya* Anywho, I was up last night at 1 AM during Izek's feeding and fell in love with
this beautiful song sung by Garth Brooks, "The Dance". It's been on replay all day on my iPhone.
I love country music, it's so meaningful and the lyrics are great! What do you think?
Well I have to go now and edit my new makeup tutorial but enjoy the post. XOXO

Sweater: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Purse: H&M
Shoes: Forever21 (These shoes killed my feet FYI)
Watch: River Island (bought in London last summer)