Monday, March 28, 2011

My Office/Work Room

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been wanting to have my own office since I can remember. So when Jesse and I moved into 
our new home which has 4 bedrooms, I was able to turn one into an office and another room 
into my closet (which I will show you soon).
I'm in fashion school majoring in Fashion Design and I needed a room where
I can handle business, sketch,  and work on my designs. This room lets me do just that. 
 The room was lime green to start with
and we painted it "Deep Space"to achieve contrast with the white furniture. Well,
when night time would fall, the room would look super black and small (not what
I was going for). So a few days ago, I went to my local Home Depot and
chose this beautiful pastel purple. It transformed my office into what I always
wanted. Very happy with the outcome. There's only a few things left to add such as 
wall art and a nice fluffy rug. Anyway, I will soon film and office/work room 
video on Youtube so stay tune! XOXO Oh and Thanks to all my Twitter followers who
pretty much helped me choose this color :) Love ya! 
P.S.
Special thanks to Youtube and BH Photo for gifting me this lovely iMac.
I'm very thankful and it has helped me out so much!