Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The little things

(sweater-c/o Tory Burch, faux leather pants-H&M, faux fur vest-Zara, shoes- Sam Edelman, clutch- Marc by Marc Jacobs)
Unfortunately I don't have any Halloween pictures to share this year.
Halloween was a total disaster, a fun and chaotic disaster.
I'll have to tell you guys the story when I have more time!
___________________________________________

Tory Burch sent over this sweet little sweater, asking me along with a few other bloggers, to style it up and come up with 10 most divine things in life.
Here's my list:
Spending time with my family.
Baking with my sister.
Discovering an undiscovered restaurant with my boyfriend.
Walking my dog.
A vintage YSL anything.
An uncrowded museum.
Dancing at an open air concert.
A picnic in the park.
Finding really amazing vintage.
Falling asleep after an amazing night.