Sunday, November 21, 2010

Enjoying My Weekend

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Bag-Louis Vuitton, Necklace Zoe Chicco, Nexus gold watch, F21 ring, cardigan and boots)

Enjoyed a wonderful Sunday with my hubby at the Glendale Galleria doing some Christmas shopping.
Hubby also gifted me with a bunch of goodies from Cotton On. I can't believe this is my first time at
this store. I love the laid back feel and the way you can dress up or down most of their pieces.

Anyway, I'm not much of a Starbucks kind of girl (even though I LOVE coffee) but I'm really obsessed
 with the Gingerbread Latte (Decaf of course). I haven't had any caffeine since I found out I was pregnant
so this is a tasty way of satisfying my taste buds with out indulging in caffeine.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
XO,
Dulce Candy