Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lashes and and more Lashes





I've been wanting a name plate necklace for the longest time! So I was so excited to receive this lovely gift in the mail last week. I chose a small chain because I like it to show through no matter what type of shirt I'm wearing. Best of all, they are on sale for a very affordable price!
courtesy of My Name Necklace 


A lot of you were asking me what nail polish I was wearing on my Selena Gomez "A Year Without Rain" makeup tutorial on Youtube. Well, they were actually false nails from Revlon. I really loved that they didn't look fake, and the perfect dark plump color kept me ready fall.  Next on my list are the red nails for the upcoming holiday festivities. 
I've been wearing the ultra lightweight false lashes on a daily basis (and that's not like me) because I really like how they are so natural looking and I felt like I wasn't even wearing any. Anyway, I took some pictures of the rest of the lashes that were gifted to me by Revlon in case you ever wonder which ones I'm using on my next makeup tutorials :)

Love,
Dulce Candy