Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile

I know I’ve been a bad blogger lately, but I have my reasons. My husband (who takes ALL of my outfit pictures) left for two weeks to WLC (Warrior Leaders Course) in Washington. It’s mandatory training that every NCO (Non Commissioned Officer) in the Army has to take in order to get promoted once again. The good thing is that he is coming back tomorrow! I’ve missed him so much and I hate sleeping with out him. I’ve also been having a difficult time dressing my self since A LOT of my clothing does not fit anymore and I still refuse to spend money on maternity clothing since I’ll be giving birth in 2 months! 2 months, can you believe that!? Time came and went and now here I am with a thinning cervix.

Anyway....

I came across a gorgeous jewelry line a few weeks ago that I'm completely obsessing over. Since a lot of you know I love my red satin cord Hamsa bracelet (Hubby gave to me 4 years ago) , I decided to buy this beautiful 14k Gold necklace with a lovely Pave diamond in the center of the Hand of Fatima Hamsa. The jewelry is young and fresh which is no wonder and I've seen many celebs sporting Zoe Chicco.  I love the simplicity and the beautiful way the gold reflects against the warm California sun rays. 
I'm going back for more is all I have to say.....






Next thing that makes me smile is my Canon EOS 5D  Mark II SLR. All I can say is WOW with this camera. Such a great investment and there will never be a need for me to upgrade the camera it self. 

FUN FACT:
A few episodes of House were filmed with this camera alone.  The video quality is just as extraordinary. 



I hope you enjoyed this post. I promise to be back soon with outfit pictures and such. I've been feeling extra motivated and inspired to give my personal style and blog a big twist. 

Love,
Dulce Candy