Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dylan Keith Salon

BEFORE....
and the AFTER will come with an appropriate photo shoot

A few weeks back my friend Maribel and I had a couple’s night and headed over to Porto’s Bakery for a late night “dinner”.  On our way back to the car, the owner of Dylan Keith’s Hair Salon stopped us. She told us that she was a former celebrity hair stylist and she opened up her new Salon in Burbank to accommodate a more appreciative client in with an acceptable income. She also told us the tragic story of her 7-year-old son (Dylan Keith) that passed away a few months back. My heart goes out to her because you can tell she was a wonderful Mom, but you just never know when terrible things like this happen.She opened this salon in his memory.

Here I was sitting in the chair waiting to get my hair done. I dyed it black and got TONS of layers. I can't wait to show you guys how it looks.