Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

There are a billion things that I'm thankful for but on the top of my list is the health of my family, Izek,  Chanel, Gizmoe, my husband, his family and my friends. I thank God everyday for my career and letting  me do what I love. I'm so thankful to have wonderful readers and viewers who support me and give me the motivation to continue to do what I love. 
Thanks to Good Day LA (who announced the weather this morning), I wore this assemble. I wore my new Mulberry for Target black purse, Forever 21 pea coat, Cotton On scarf, and ZARA leggings. 

Jesse and I went to his parents house for Thanksgiving and spent all day eating the delicious food his sisters made. They are definitely good cooks. I made the ham this year and I was quite nervous since this was my first time making it. But according to everyone, they loved it.  :) Now we're back home for a few hours before we hit the streets for some major Black Friday shopping! Hopefully we can get everyones Christmas gifts tonight, and hopefully, just hopefully, I score some major deals at the outlets. 

XO.
Dulce Candy