Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rock & Roll Candy

(jeans-BDG, shoes-surface to air, shirt & blazer-vintage, headwrap-DIY)
I am sure many of you have noticed that my style varies day to day. Today I felt drawn to my vintage Guns and Roses tee. I paired it with my pink blazer to add a little color to the look. I am also wearing my DIY turban headwrap that I made over the weekend.
The other day I went on an eyelet rampage, buying eyelet shorts, shirts and a romper. I am kind of loving the Lolita look for summer. I am not sure how exactly I am going to style the pieces without looking like a little kid, but I'll figure it out once I have some time to play around with my newly reorganized closet. I also have a Chloe inspired look in the works, but I am saving it for the ShopSocial trunk show event Chictopia is putting on next Tuesday at the W hotel. If any of my SF readers are interested in coming, please use the code "SocialLiz " to register here and you will receive $5off your admission price with includes a goodie bag and a $10 shopping voucher to use at the event (the early bird registration price ends today, so hurry!).

Please check out my guest blog over at Revolve.
Update: The Chictopia event is Tuesday, April 20th. Happy Hour 5-6 Shopping 6-9.