Monday, April 19, 2010

From LA to NY...


 I had a wonderful day prior to my NYC trip. Jesse and I spent all day at The Americana  in Glendale CA shopping around where I bought these new Aldo wedges.  We also saw "Why did I get married too!?" Which overall was full of drama and a real tear jerker.

  (Like my room? very European I must say.)
 The trip to New York was incredible! I had so much fun and I can't wait to share the details with you pretty soon. The night I flew in I met up with Elle (AllthatGlitters21), Ava, and her Mom for dinner at Tao! It was nice to finally see Elle again and bond over all the girl talk we had last night. She is super sweet!

Ava is the CEO of her own Skin/Makeup Line, yes and she is only 16! This girl is incredibly adorable and smart.  Lear more about what she does HERE I promise you will be amazed.

***My flight boards in 15 minutes, so I apologize because I couldn't share more.***

XO
Dulce Candy