Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cause anything worth doing is worth getting hurt for

(pants-courtesy of American Apparel, silk button down-thrifted, silk scarf-vintage, jacket-H&M, shoes-Surface to Air via Tobi.com, jewel ring- courtesy of Lucid New York, ram ring-vintage, sunnies-street vendor)
Today I spent the day nursing a slight hangover courtesy of Nick's crazy house party. I want to point out that I am one of those unfortunate individuals who gets a hungover no matter what or how much I drink.
With no concrete plan in mind for the day's adventures, Sam and I ended up blissfully and systematically eating the day away. We munched on pizza and buffalo wings at Fly Bar, snacked on sushi at the Macy's food court, and indulged in a banana split from Ben and Jerry's. The perfect day spent doing what I love with the one I love. Since my day was so casual and my hangover stifled any ounce of creativity I had, my outfit was pretty relaxed and basic. As we went about adventuring through the neighborhood, Sam convinced me to leave my phone at home. It was a bit of a shock to notice just how many times I reached for my phone only to realize it was not with me. I felt like one of those individuals who experiences phantom limb syndrome, I am going to call this sensation the phantom iphone syndrome.