Saturday, April 3, 2010

That Girl is Wild

Photographer: Jason Lee Parry w/ current studio LA
Model: Hailey Clauson w/ Ford
Hair: Colette Silva
Make-up artist: Gloria Noto w/ the rex agency for Dior
Stylist: Tara Nichols & Stephanie Mojonnet

*Update: A comment was left on this post scolding me for not citing where I got these photos from. The commentator assumed that I found these on KnightCat's blog b/c she posted them first and decided to explain to me blogger "etiquette". I would like to say this: these pictures were sent to me by the photographer and I did not find these on another blog. I credit my sources always and if I don't it's simply b/c I forgot or can't remember where I found them. I know blogger etiquette just as well as all the "big" bloggers do. So you know what? Piss off.