Monday, August 3, 2009

Lounging in Red

(dress- American Apparel)

I spent this weekend recovering from Friday night's adventure. Late night beer runs, pizza runs, and senseless dancing lead to laziness. Saturday I stalked the SFMOMA with my visiting friend and Sunday was spent prancing around the studio in my little AA dress. The only accomplishments for this weekend were our trip to the Japanese market and the delicious Japanese dinners I cooked.

I really want to go somewhere, I haven't really had a break since I graduated and a vacation would be a welcome relief. I am dreaming of the cabin, tucked away in the middle of the redwoods, surrounded by cascading waterfalls and warm sunlight abound.


Update
For those of you who asked here is a link to a great tutorial on how to do milkmaid braids from WhoWhatWear Daily.