Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lace and Acid Wash

(bodysuit- AA, black bra-AA, shorts-thrifted, necklace-Marc by MJ)
I spent my time in LA at a friend's house in Westwood. We had a blast running around the city and doing all sorts of LA activities, mainly shopping, playing golf in Beverly Hills and visiting dive bars that were not nearly as divy as one could hope. I also got a chance to go the American Apparel factory and meet their creative director. It was a really cool experience to witness where all of the infamous AA ads are created.
The best part of the trip was when I found this jumper that belonged to my friend's grandma. It fits perfect and did not cost a penny. Thanks Ali (thats Ali next to me).

(Ali- cropped jacket-thrifted, belt-brother's, shoes-thrifted, jeans-?)
(Liz- jumpsuit-found, shoes-UO, belt-Ali's)