Monday, August 10, 2009

Flying Squirrel

I am back from my trip and I must say it was exactly what I needed.

(romper- Silence and Noise, hat-thifted)
(dress- H&M, hat-thrifted)
(shoes-Marc by Marc, jeans-F21, crop top=AA, flannel- thrifted, sweatshirt-AA, hat-thrifted)
This pic here is just a little glimpse into the real person behind this blog. This is me being a flying squirrel...
I am much sillier than I let on...
Also we have a winner for the contest I ran two weeks ago. The winning comment is number 47 out of 64 comments. I'll be contacting the winner later today.
47 Random numbers generated Aug 10 2009 at 10:2:14 by www.psychicscience.org. Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic. ----the first randomizer I found.


* I want to apologize for not commenting as much these last few weeks.
My computer is broken and so I have been limited in my time spent on blogs
(the bf is very strict in letting me use his computer).
Thank you everyone for your understanding and support. *