Thursday, August 6, 2009

Out of Town


(This is totally how I cook dinner and do the dishes. No really, try it. I feel pretty sexy cleaning my studio in lingerie.)

Tonight I will leaving for my long awaited mini vacation. Right after work we are jumping in the car and driving off to an old logging camp above Yosemite National Park. The cabin is one of 20 log cabins situated in the middle of the forest, surrounded by lush greenery and bursting underground springs. There is no phone service, no internet, and the nearest town is about an hour away. It is my idea of perfection. I can already smell the sweet scent of the redwoods and can almost hear the gurgling of the waterfalls.

This will be my last post until Monday. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Thinking of trying out a bondage inspired look.

(via PaperMode)
I am also considering trying out a hairnet. I am not sure how I am going to style it yet but it will happen.