Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's not a skirt it's a scarf.

(jacket-UO, sweater- thrifted, shirt- thrifted, skirt- AA circle scarf, belt-stolen from bf, stockings-H&M, necklace- Marc by Marc Jacobs, clutch- vintage, thrifted, sunglasses-vintage)
I have been unable to find a new skirt and so this morning I decided to play around with my AA circle scarf. After a few minutes of folding and draping and belting I came up with this totally wearable skirt. I wore it all day and it was comfortable and not fussy. 
I am in San Francisco right now house hunting and shopping for graduation shoes. The next few weeks are going to be very crazy.

My shopping wish list for tomorrow:

Pink Boyfriend Blazer
Cuffed Trousers
Killer Wedges
Flower Bustier 
Puffy Skirt
Denim Jacket
Sexy Bike Shorts
Suspenders
More Slouchy Tanks