Monday, June 29, 2009

Seventeen Beauty Smartie!!!





MAKEUP DONE

getting my hair done.I FELT LIKE A STAR!
New York!!! a view from the seventeen bldg.

Hey guys!! well I am SUPER EXCITED!!!! as some of you guys know I went to New York back in April for like 1 day. Alot of people were wondering why I went to New York, but I couldnt tell you guys un till NOW... Im a "Beauty Smartie" for Seventeen Maga..awsome right? well this is the BEST thing that has ever happend to me in my life :) I want to thank Meredith, the Ass.Beauty Director for seventeen magazine. Thank to her Im living a dream of a life time.

Well I did document the experience in pictures. I got my hair done by an awsome most AWSOME hair stylist EVER. there was also a Pro makeup artist and I got my nail done and on top of that there was a wordrobe stylist with some of the hottest fashions! amazing experience!!!