Monday, June 15, 2009

Best-Loved Products for MAY

Here are the  10 Products that I love for the month of May and many more months to come ha ha..enjoy
MAC's Prep and Prime Trans. Powder
This is the Studio Tech Creme Foundation in NC43....Its a creme to powder foundation which can give you a dewy finish :) I love that look . I can not tell you that this foundation is the BEST ive ever used. Some people  don't like it because they feel its to heavy for them but for me its PERFECT..
I dont belive I spoke about the MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural (MSF) on my Youtube channel. But thanks to my Mom Im addicted to it. This is one of my MUST haves. I love that my skin looks flawless, def. better than the Studio Fix Powder.

Clinique's Black gel Liner. Super smooth and easy to apply. Defenetly better than the HIP creme liner that I use. Plus it doesnt dry out as fast as the HIP one does.
This is Bare Bronze by Victoria Secret. This IS my signature scent. I love the smell of the "summer " Just think of how Hollister Smells...Awsome right? Coconuts and Vanilla
This is one of the best "setting" powders Ive come across. Super Light which is what  love about it. You can find it in Walgreens for 7-9 bucks
"Breath of Fresh Air" from LUSH..Works wonders for Normal to Dry skin. To me its a Fix + Dupe.

This is The Healing Garden cleansing milk. ORGANIC. so I love it more :)  what I love about this cleanser is that it  gives me alot of moister with out applying a face lotion. Isnt that great! I bought this cleanser in Iraq in a PX (post exchange). I know, hella old but I redescoverd it LOL.


I love this concealer not only because of the price but also about the coverage! I love that it's creamy and super easy to blend. My shade is a Medium Beige.