Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beauty TAG

I was tagged by the beautiful Sara aka icyabstract 

What's your favorite make up look?  
I love to do classic eyeliner with dark and bold lips. I don’t do it every day for OBVI reasons but if I could I definitely would. That look is vey classic me. 

 Do you have a beauty vice?  
I love collecting makeup in general but I have a weird obsession with eye primers. Every time I see a new one I want it, I even want the ones I already have again. I have so many and I don’t think I’ll ever use them all.  

What part of your body do you love?  
I love my legs the most because I’ve worked so hard to tone my legs. I guess because in the military you HAVE to run. I love running and feeling the burn in my legs to the point where I think my legs are going to fall off because it only means my legs and butt are getting in shape.

Who is your beauty icon?  
I don’t have one. I get a lot of inspiration from many different celebrities. Just like me their style changes also. They get different makeup artist.  

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?  
Eyeliner it makes a world of difference.
   
 How do you look after your skin?  
I use MaryKay's skin care line. EVERYTHING. I swear by it. I wash my face before bed and once I wake up. If I get any zits I use MaryKays acne cream and in 2 days it’s gone complete. That’s pretty much all I do to keep my skin in check.

What is your signature scent?
Most of all my perfumes smell very fruity. Still, I would say I smell like coconuts most of the time. I always look for scents that remind me of the beach and summer. Even in the winter.

 What are your hair care secrets?
I try so hard to take care of my hair. I use deep conditioner every time I wash my hair and a leave in conditioner after. I have dry and curly hair so I have to use products to condition my curls and black hair.

How do you pamper yourself?
I take long showers and use body washes that smell very good. I do give myself mani/pedis here and there to make myself feel special.

What is your beauty pet peeve?
I have to say that it would be eye shadow that is not properly placed and/or blended. I think it’s better to practice on your off time to achieve a good technique than to go out in to the world with tacky looking eyes.

What would your desert island must haves be?
It would have to say music and my family and boyfriend…ha ha does that count? But other than that I don’t need makeup or secondary needs to make me feel good, shoot if I was stranded on an island the last thing on my mind would be my appearance. 
I would take loads and loads of sun block…and just jam to my music and hunt for food naked!

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”- Nicole Chiue