Saturday, June 20, 2009

I DIed and Went to Heaven

I love the Balenciaga and Proenza Schouler resort wear 2010 collections. The layering in both collections is flawless and the mix of masculine pieces like trousers, blazers and shorts paired with feminine tops or killer platforms is pure perfection to my eyes. 


 The ruffle collars in the Balenciaga show are on their way to becoming a huge trend and countless bloggers have appeared wearing similar collars. This is definitely a trend I am itching to explore. 
Also notice the whimsy of the Balenciaga dresses. The bouncy ruffles cinched with tiny belts? again perfection of the purest kind. 


My internet has not been functioning properly or even at all so I am sorry for the lack of updates and comments!

Also check out my feature at AstroCrack