Tuesday, February 1, 2011

when it was still sunny

(jumpsuit-Maison de Martin Margiela, blazer-vintage, shoes-Asos, sunglasses-YSL)
Even though it's not yet spring, it doesn't mean I can't dress like it.

Do you ever get the feeling that you might be a hoarder? I get serious anxiety over closet cleanings, it takes me years to get rid of items, and no amount of closet space is ever enough. In fact, I've come to realize that my system of playing favorites with my clothing is in part due to the fact that I can never find/see/remember where anything is.
To avoid any extra "I don't have anything to wear" stress, I try to organize my closet every few weeks. This method would probably be more successful if I actually had enough closet space.
Or if I was better at getting rid of things.

_______________________________________________

Don't forget to enter my $150 Beso.com Giveaway!