Monday, February 7, 2011

sunday best

(dress-LF, socks-Asos, shoes- c/o Pierre Hardy for Gap, blue ring- c/o Fortune Favors the Brave, hat-American Apparel, sunglasses-YSL)
I got this charming little dress at the LF sale.
I like its mod shape and breezy fabric. I have a feeling it will have no problem making friends with all the other 60's inspired dresses hanging in my closet.
Ok. I'm super excited about one LF purchase in particular. Tights. The most amazing pair of fleece lined tights ever. I'm hoping they will be my golden ticket to staying coherently warm at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week next week. No matter how many times I go, I never feel fully prepared for the weather. Do you think I'll survive the cold this time?
Don't answer that.
Yesterday we ventured out to a sunny Mission district backyard for some Mexican food, mimosas, a jam session, and good friends.
The city has been kind and I'm not above exploiting all this good weather.