Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Afternoon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Did I ever mention how hard breast feeding is? So much work! But I'm sticking with it! Lucky for me,
I produce a good amount of milk so I pump it and store it so Jesse can help me in the middle of the night.
Anyway, I would love to hear your breast-feeding tips. That would be so helpful.
Gosh, my little ducky is growing at the speed of light! He's so chunky now, well compared to before.
Having him is the most beautiful thing ever. I love being a Mom, I can't wait to have another one.

P.S.
I'm still working on the decor of my house, so in a few more weeks the living room, dining room, and
kitchen should be all done. Then I will film a house tour (bottom level) and take pictures so I can show
you guys here! I Looooove the living room, the color palette is so fresh, clean and simple! With a
black, white, navy, silver, and hints of magenta as the color palette.

P.S.S
I also have the most AMAZING NEWS to share with you soon. But I will dedicate a whole blog post for that. KIT