Friday, February 4, 2011

Postpartum Outfit of the Day

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

WE HIT OVER 10 MILLION BLOG HITS!!!! I think we need to celebrate!

January has been a super busy month for me. Jesse and I are finally settled in in our new home.
During Izek's nap this afternoon I managed to take my tripod and camera out to the back yard to shoot
some pictures for my "test" outfits for Valentines Day. Jesse and I are thinking about going to Cavalia
in downtown Burbank to celebrate. Anyway this is my first outfit since the birth of my son.
During my pregnancy I gained a total of 30 lbs. and since a week after his birth I lost 20 lbs. A shocker
to me still because how that happened I have no clue besides the obvious.
Hopefully this is the "comeback", I'll try to post more frequently along with more Youtube videos. Until
then.

XO,
Dulce Candy