Friday, January 28, 2011

Sunshine at my fingertips

(skirt- vintage, top-H&M, shoes- c/o Pierre Hardy for Gap, hat- American Apparel, sunglasses-H&M, beaded bracelet- c/o Planet Blue), wallet-Botkier)
Just a quick shoot during a lunch break. I love meeting Sam for lunch during my workdays.
We grab a bite to eat and he acts as my voice of reason when I decide to do a little lunchtime shopping.

Since SF weather has been so wonderful to us, I've been pulling out all of my spring/summer staples. I love transitioning my wardrobe from winter to spring. It gives me a chance to play with new textures and colors. I love mixing heavyweight fabrics like this cropped sweater with flouncy skirts or flimsy chiffon dresses. Heavier fabrics keep silks and chiffons balanced while creating interesting proportions.
____________________________________________________

$150 Beso Giveaway!
What better way to step into spring than winning a mini shopping spree from Beso.com!

To Enter:
*Like Beso on Facebook
* Comment on this post with a link to one item you like from the site
*Leave your email in the comment
*Open to international readers
*Ends February 4th

Good Luck!