Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let's go away

(kimono- vintage, cashmere sweats- thrifted, tank-RVCA, shoes-Asos)
This spot is the most beautiful place I've ever taken pictures at. And to think I used to live only a few blocks away and walked these tracks almost every weekend.
This is the last of our road trip photos, taken by the boardwalk in Santa Cruz.
I used to take sunsets for granted. Living 2 blocks from the beach, every sunset was magnificent and every night it was better than the last. If I ever fall out of love with San Francisco, I could easily fall back in love with Santa Cruz.
A kimono is my perfect traveling companion. You can wear it as a dress or a jacket, either way it's like throwing on a robe and calling it a day.

Do you have a piece you always pack for travel?

_____________________________________________

*Please vote for my entry for the Asos Future Stylist Competition!
Thank you, it means a lot!*