Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Goodies from HauteLook










A lot of you know I'm a huge fan of a great sale which is why I love Hautelook so much. You can get great designer deals for an awesome price (hubby is secretly a fan too).
I love Matiko, I actually found out about this brand via HauteLook
The first leather booties are great from class since they have an invisible platform and they have an awesome cut which no other boots I own have.
 The other laced up booties are also great to give any outfit an instant edge. I love how they lace ALL the way up. I might wear these this Saturday. 
Last but not least is my new Invicta watch. I love menswear and when it comes to accessories such as watches, I'm all over them. A nice chunky gold watch to add to my collection is all I needed. 

XO,
Dulce Candy and Baby