Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nursery and more....

Here are just a few things that I purchased on line for the nursery and the baby. 
 The curtains are from Pottery Barn, I just fell in love with them and I plan to decorate his nursery around these curtains. They keep the outside noise level down and they are perfect for nap time during the middle of the day when the sun is at its peak.  They also don't look strictly for a nursery which is a good thing because I can use these for at least 5 more years to come as he grows into a little boy. The only thing is that I cannot find a decent navy blue and white crib bedding set under $200 online anywhere.
His nursery has white furniture, so I chose this white changing table. Since the curtains are dark blue, white furniture is going to balance out the color perfectly. 


The Diaper Genie II.  A friend of mine swears by this one to keep the odor at ease.
There's so many nipple creams out there but I chose to try this one out first. It's only 2 oz. so its not a big deal if it doesn't work. What are your recommendations?

I wanted to get your opinion on the breast pumps. I ended up getting the one shown above because it had great reviews and it was only $38 but I also saw other pumping systems for $200. Huge price difference so I'm hoping it works just as well.

I sat in one of these a few weeks back and it HAS to be the most comfortable chair ever. Perfect for breast-feeding and rocking my baby to sleep.

My friends little boy uses the Vulli Sophie Giraffe teether.  She told me that this is the only teether that he loves because it completely takes any discomfort from his growing teeth. 

Last but not least, this was the highest rated changing pad at Amazon with the perfect contour and strap to keep the baby safe. It's also waterproof so it great if you have a boy because you can wipe of his pee with out damaging the changing pad.