Tuesday, September 28, 2010

no parking

(top- Leyendecker, shoes-gifted Pierre Hardy for Gap, belt-Zara, skirt-c/o AA, headpiece-c/o Tied Up and Tousled)
I love how it finally gets HOT at the end of September. Here I am wearing all of those breezy outfits I was pining to wear all summer long and yet I want nothing more than to layer chunky knits and leather. Bah! The only thing I am enjoying are my new Pierre Hardy for Gap wedges. I received them as a sneak peek and haven't stopped wearing them since.

Ok, I need your advice.
I am sort of at this weird place with my hair. On the one hand, I'm liking this dirty roots and long bangs thing I have going on right now. On the other hand, I miss my bright blond locks and blunt bangs.
What to do you think? Do you miss the buttery blond and the bangs or are you down with my grungy au natural look?