Thursday, September 2, 2010

Matching Lipstick

(top-c/o StyleSofia, shorts-H&M, necklace-F21, shoes-c/o Need Supply, wallet-Botkier, sunglasses- Chanel)
San Francisco has finally decided to stop being so damn frigid and showered us with some much needed warmth and sunshine. Taking advantage of the weather, I threw on my little brocade shorts and a breezy sheer button down. Since I was feeling so hot (as in my face was melting off) I thought it would be fun to match my lips to the rich hue of my blouse, little did I know that this was not the brightest idea I've had. Dark lipstick + heat = messy. Lesson learned.

As promised I have some more exciting news to share today. I am very pleased to announce that I am officially a full-time member of the Chictopia team. As much as I will miss modeling, finding a good and permenante job is what I have been after ever since moving to SF. There have been many jobs and opportunities thrown my way, but I've always known that Chictopia was my number one choice.