Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Recap

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Labor Day weekend was great! On Friday Jesse, my friend Maribel, her husband Ray
and I went to go see the Dodgers play their all time rival team, the Giants. It was a good
game and of course the Dodgers won :) Never have I ever seen Jesse so pumped up
at a game before (besides Laker games). He even came out on T.V.!
On Monday I went over to my parents house for a family dinner and some shopping
with my Mom and Wendy. I wore Zara pants, Primark shoes (from London), Louis 
Vuitton purse, and a Forever 21 top with my Tiffany Key.
By the way, can you see my baby bump starting to show already? Some people
have said I'm too small for 5 months, but I'm really not. I've put on 9 pounds already
and for my frame I shall only put on 10 more. Also, yesterday was a huge milestone
because I'm half way through my pregnancy, & I felt my baby
move for the first time. It has been the happiest I've ever been! To know my
little turkey is active and actually realizing that there IS a baby inside of me.
So magical I tell you. Well until next time.


Love,
Dulce Candy