Friday, September 17, 2010

Testing.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Workcustom jeans, Sam Edelman Zoyla Bootie, E-bay bra, Fashion Gal zipper top,
F21 hat & earrings, Necklace- a lovely gift from my friend Morgan and Austin.


The Canon 5D Mark II came home to me yesterday, unexpectedly. I will rant about
this camera on my next post because I am selling my other camera which is the
Canon 50D with a 2 year warranty. Just the body, no lens. I know a few of
you were interested on getting it from me, but I will move forward with the offers
once I have all the complete details and I post them on my blog. So anyway, Jesse
and I went out today to get few test shots with the new camera. We are still trying 
to get used to the settings so I hope you don't mind. Now I'm off to watch a video
on how to work this Mark II.....


XO,
Dulce Candy